We have vast and proven experience for many industrial and commercial installations and can offer the following installation and additional services:
- Electrical Inspection and Condition Report to BS 7671 requirements
- Thermal Imaging Surveys
- Digital Image Reporting
- Distribution Boards: replacing / upgrading
- Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Building Insurance Certification
- Emergency work / Fault finding
- CCTV / Security
- Fire Alarm Installation & Servicing to BS 5839 requirements
- Emergency Lighting Installation & Maintenance to BS 5226 requirements
- PAT Testing to BS 2377-22 requirements
- Machine Breakdown Analysis
- Servicing contracts
To achieve compliance with the legal requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, proof is required that an electrical system is safe, which involves amongst other things, inspection and testing of a system by competent people and the creation and maintenance of records.
The way businesses can achieve these requirements is to have an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) carried out regular intervals to ensure the safety of the wiring.
A&N Electrical Engineering are registered through the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (NAPIT) and specialise in the certification for all types of installations and are registered as as Third-Party Inspectors.
Preventive and Regular Maintenance is extremely important and A&N Electrical Engineering Ltd will be able to set up an individually tailored programme to cover the needs of your business.